Thread: hey testej

hey testej

Sh**ty end to our season this year. Too many games played the last few years caught up with our respective interests I think. We're still looking good for the future though.

Kind of a poor draft this year after a few great ones. I don't see a whole lot of great talent out there. I havent been up much on the draft this year but here's who i like.

Griffin, Luck (but not as "the greatest quarterback prospect ever" giggle giggle) Coples, upshaw, The tackle from ohio st, Dontari poe for the steelers, with the hope of scoring vontaze burfict in rd 2, or burfict in rd 1 where they are picking will be fine, and Richardson. These are the guys who i really like high in the draft. I also like some qbs late 1 or in rd 2. Foles, tannehill, I like cousins a little. i want to like brock osweiler from az st, but i watched a film of him vs boise and it wasnt good. Nice physical ability but nowhere near ready to play in the nfl i think he's rd 2 at this point but definitely the most physically gifted of the qbs. They must have got a hand on 10 of his passes in that boise game though. I think these corners are way overrated no way id pick morris claiborne in the top 10 unless he puts up a peterson type combine and i dont think he will> I like donta hightower but im concerned about injuries.I like sanu, and jerel worthy as well along with nick perry the de from usc and melvin ingram. pass rush is one of the few positions i like this year, although it hasnt been as good as in the past few years

I dont like matt kalil anywhere near the top 10 or david decastro anywhere near the top 10 either. Luke kuechly i see james laurinitis redux (he sucks for anyone who thinks otherwise) so i think he's for someone else. i don't particularly care for the stanford tackle. That christian ponder pick is looking even more terrible now the vikes have a chance to get griffin and theyre going to likely be taking an average tackle prospect who wouldnt see the first round in some recent drafts. Or the rams with stuck with sam bradford paying him 15 mil per year when they couldve had griffin for half that and still been 9-23 the last two years. As my most famopus axiom states "the mistakes of the past lead to the mistakes of the future". I think blackmon who i like wouldnt have been a rd 1 pick last year, or if he was he might have been about the 5th or 6th best receiver in the class, so i'm not using a top 10 on him. I also dont care much for michael floyd he has high bust potential (injuries, off field issues).

On ndumkong suh hows those 3 sacks tasting at 15 mil per year. Couldve had pierre paul there and mybe they could have actually stopped someones offense this year. Did you see those gaping holes against the saints? Just a little better than average is al you get for 15 mil per year from ndumkong suh. Dont say i didnt say i didnt tell you so, but i told you so. It was a bad pick. Doesnt mean suh's a bad player, it waqs just the wrong pick, but not as wrong as gerald mccoy. What a gaffe! Dont say i didnt tell you so, but i told you so.

Here would be my top 10

Indy-luck because they dont have a choice
    st. louis- Richardson hes the best player in this draft and they can get out of stephen jackson's contract this year
    Min- coples
    cleve- rg3 although it pains my heart
    tampa- Ohio st OT
    wash- poe
    jax-upshaw
    car-burfict
    miami-perry
    buf- ingram

Klaus dont get emotional about draftpicks buddy.

Hopefully Perry or Curry land in Green Bay

did you see jason pierre paul play this year? sorry wrong pick. he was the best player on the team with the ring. suh was an underperforming overpaid distraction

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tstej View Post
    Hopefully Perry or Curry land in Green Bay
    possible on Curry...

They just need somebody outside of Matthews to rush the passer.