Check out the front page for the top 33:
Players that are Ranked too high
1. Poe at 3, winner of the underwear Olympics, Gholston all over again
2.Coby Feener TE at 19
3. Doug Martin at 24, this may be deserving
4.Kevin Zeitner OG at 22
5. Dwayne Allen didn't have a good combine
Players that fell through the floor
1. Upshaw not even ranked, the guy needs to lose 15 pound before his Pro Day and show that he can move.
2. Barron also not ranked,injury?
3. Reif falls to 33, nice technician but a little light to play RT, Sparano seems to like big guys

If the Jets are looking for an Outside Linebacker, Upshaw is there along with Perry and Mercillus, in fact the Jets could even trade down and still get a premium OLB. If they go Tackle , Glenn and Reif are available (Martin at 14)....Your first round pick based on these valuations ??? I'm a Perry guy

cant wait
03-02-2012, 12:16 AM
2.Coby Feener TE at 19
4.Kevin Zeitner OG at 22
1. Upshaw not even ranked, the guy needs to lose 15 pound before his Pro Day and show that he can move.
3. Reif falls to 33, nice technician but a little light to play RT, Sparano seems to like big guys

If the Jets are looking for an Outside Linebacker, Upshaw is there along with Perry and Mercillus, in fact the Jets could even trade down and still get a premium OLB. If they go Tackle , Glenn and Reif are available (Martin at 14)....Your first round pick based on these valuations ??? I'm a Perry guy

yeah I think I'm on the mercilus/perry bandwagon too. I like mercilus a little better because his size seems slightly more natural, plus a 16 sack 9 FF season does mean he has the talent to be a huge playmaker

Tony_TFY
03-02-2012, 08:59 PM
2.Coby Feener TE at 19
4.Kevin Zeitner OG at 22

disagree with you on Poe- he was a good player at Memphis...not a play maker but a guy that freed his teammates up...